The 7 Chakras are the ENERGY CENTERS in our body in which energy flows through. Blocked energy in our 7 Chakras can often lead to illness so it’s important to understand what each Chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
1. Root Chakra – Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
Location: Base of spine in tailbone area. Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral Chakra – Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in. Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area. Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra – Our ability to love.
Location: Center of chest just above heart. Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra – Our ability to communicate.
Location: Throat. Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra) Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
7. Crown Chakra – The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
Location: The very top of the head. Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
BALANCE YOUR CHAKRAS FAMILY SO THAT YOUR MIND, BODY & SOUL ARE ONE!!