“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an ACT, but a HABIT” Aristotle
A habit is defined as a settled or regular tendency or practice, esp. one that is hard to give up. Synonyms: custom, practice, pattern, tradition, matter of course
Creating bad habits seem to be easy to create but hard to stop. Creating good habits on the other hand can take more time to start and continue. Here are some tips on how you can start to CREATE GOOD HABITS IN YOUR LIFE, Creating good habits in your life can help you to become a better individual more productive and have prosperity in your life. Creating good habits will help you to accomplish goals and acquire all that you desire to have in life.
1.Know what you want:Knowing exactly what habit you want to create,and visualizing it will help you create this habit easier.
2. Write down a list of benefits that creating this new habit will have. By seeing the benefits of creating the new habit this will help motivate you to work hard on creating this new habit.
3. You must commit to the habit. If you truly want to change you will have to work at it.
4. Set some goals for yourself and be sure to reward yourself each time you accomplish a goal.
5. Start off slow and do not try and change yourself all at one time. Try starting off with creating 3 good habits each week.
6. Consistency is important. Make sure rather than trying to create a plethora of new habits you ensure you are being consistent with one habit first.
7. Utilize your friends. Make sure you have at least one friend that will hold you accountable and help you track you progress and success with your new habits.
*I hope these tips are helpful in helping you successfully create new good habits that will help you become the person you desire to be. Please email me @ email@example.com for additional motivation or if you need help staying focused on creating new habits. I would happy to help to you. TheLadeeQueen